vrijdag 22 maart 2013

Friday, March 22

After a very busy period, without any crochet at all, I'm getting motivated more and more!
 
For our Little Lady I wanted to make a nice dress, and I started, without a pattern.
I used a mixed yarn, 100% cotton, and started with the top:

 
 
I have to say that the sewing is not my work, but my Mom's, thank you, Mom!
It took a lot of time and patience to figure out how to create this, and also start over and over again...
 
Only a top, and I like sets, so I started with a skirt, very easy, just increase the total of stitches in every row.
The result:
 

 
The end-result:
 
 
I Love It!
The colours, the pattern, it all worked out! 
 
I am so sorry I don't have any patterns for you, I could try in Dutch, but to explain this in English would be quite difficult for me.
If you would really want to have a pattern, email me, and I try in my best English...
 
Have a nice weekend!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten